FasTrac CE700 HPC is a three-component hybrid polymer concrete system containing engineered polymer resins and specially selected aggregates. When properly mixed, the reacted chemistry produces a durable polymer concrete composite designed for bridge deck overlays, patching, and resurfacing applications. Specifically designed to resurface and restore prepared concrete surfaces from ½” to 12” in one application lift. The system can be utilized for variable depth cross sections. Return to traffic within 3 hours.
Where to use
- Bridge deck resurfacing
- Concrete repair
- Grade correction
- Elevated parking structure overlays
- Rapid return to traffic – less than 3 hours
- Impermeability provides excellent protection against chloride intrusion increasing structure life
- High abrasion resistance
- Low modulus formula produces less stress on the substrate
- Excellent thermal compatibility
- No volatile chemical odors, zero VOC.
- Durable in extreme climatic conditions
- Self-priming, no primer required
- Freshly placed system can be tined to produce a traction profile
- Optional high friction aggregate surface can be added for increased traffic safety
Bridge Deck in Sedalia, Missouri
[acx_slideshow name=”Bridge Deck Repair Hybrid Polymer Concrete”]
FasTrac Hybrid Polymer Concrete is an excellent solution to grade correction issues. State Highway 65 just North of Sedalia, MO was in need of such a solution. MODOT decided to utilize the FasTrac HPC material to correct a situation where a concrete overlay was not lining up with the bridge joints. The concrete deck was key cut approximately 15-20 feet back from the joints and the area was milled. FasTrac HPC was applied to the area at depths from 1/2’” to 1” to level the driving surface to the joints. Calcined bauxite was applied to the surface of the HPC for additional traction control and the repaired areas were ready for traffic in 2 hours.
Please send me additional information about CE700 HPC.
[contact-form-7 id=”663″ title=”Hybrid Polymer Concrete Contact Form”]