Extendable Cement with High Early Strength Gain
Fastrac 300 Cement is a general purpose, one-component, rapid setting, low shrinkage, extendable cement that is used when high early strength gain is required. Fastrac 300 Cement is mixed with aggregate and water on site for large scale horizontal concrete repairs and form and pour vertical applications
- Rapid setting – traffic ready in 3 hours
- Excellent workability and extendability
- Custom formulated mix designs available for the most demanding applications
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes cracking from drying shrinkage
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw
- Generates less heat to simplify curing management
Approx. 3 yards per bulk-bag/super sack but largely dependent upon aggregate proportion.
bulk bags up to 2000 lbs.
12 mos. properly stored
Store and transport in clean, dry conditions.
Application Temperature Range
40° F to 90° F (Hot weather placement procedures recommended above 90° F)
Where to Use
- Airport runways
- Concrete slab replacement
- Bridge deck repair
- Parking decks
- Horizontal concrete surfaces
- Interior or exterior
- Dowel Bar Retrofit