FasTrac CE700 HPC is a three-component hybrid polymer concrete system containing engineered polymer resins and specially selected aggregates. When properly mixed, the reacted chemistry produces a durable polymer concrete composite designed for bridge deck overlays, patching, and resurfacing applications. Specifically designed to resurface and restore prepared concrete surfaces from ½” to 12” in one application lift. The system can be utilized for variable depth cross sections. Return to traffic within 3 hours.
Where to use
- Bridge deck resurfacing
- Concrete repair
- Grade correction
- Elevated parking structure overlays
- Rapid return to traffic – less than 3 hours
- Impermeability provides excellent protection against chloride intrusion increasing structure life
- High abrasion resistance
- Low modulus formula produces less stress on the substrate
- Excellent thermal compatibility
- No volatile chemical odors, zero VOC.
- Durable in extreme climatic conditions
- Self-priming, no primer required
- Freshly placed system can be tined to produce a traction profile
- Optional high friction aggregate surface can be added for increased traffic safety
Bridge Deck in Sedalia, Missouri
FasTrac Hybrid Polymer Concrete is an excellent solution to grade correction issues. State Highway 65 just North of Sedalia, MO was in need of such a solution. MODOT decided to utilize the FasTrac HPC material to correct a situation where a concrete overlay was not lining up with the bridge joints. The concrete deck was key cut approximately 15-20 feet back from the joints and the area was milled. FasTrac HPC was applied to the area at depths from 1/2’” to 1” to level the driving surface to the joints. Calcined bauxite was applied to the surface of the HPC for additional traction control and the repaired areas were ready for traffic in 2 hours.
Please send me additional information about CE700 HPC.