CE700 HPC Hybrid Polymer Concrete is a three-component overlay containing the finest hybrid based polymer resins and blends of specialty selected aggregates. When properly mixed, the reacted chemistry produces a highly engineered polymer concrete overlay is a composite designed for bridge deck resurfacing and patching. Specifically designed to resurface and restore prepared concrete surfaces from ½” to 12” in one application lift. The system can be utilized for variable depth cross sections. Return to traffic within 3 hours.
Where to use
- Resurfacing – bridge deck overlays
- Elevated parking decks
- High precision concrete repair
- High strength system provides excellent protection against chloride intrusion
- Rapid return to traffic – less than 3 hours
- Impermeability provides for excellent bridge preservation
- High abrasion resistant concrete overlay
- Lower modulus formula produces less stress on the substrate
- 24/7 technical support from experienced technicians
- No volatile chemicals odors. Zero VOC concrete overlay
- All components blend easily together producing a high traction resistant finish
- Durable performance in extreme climatic conditions
- High tensile and flexural strength concrete overlay
- Exceptional composite bond strength: Primer application is optional
- Freshly placed system can be tined to produce a tractioned profile
- No explosive catalyst required to activate mix design
- Low viscosity for fast and efficient mixing and finishing
- Rapid strength gain and curing features
- Made in the USA
Bridge Deck in Sedalia, Missouri
FasTrac Hybrid Polymer Concrete is an excellent solution to grade correction issues. State Highway 65 just North of Sedalia, MO was in need of such a solution. MODOT decided to utilize the FasTrac HPC material to correct a situation where a concrete overlay was not lining up with the bridge joints. The concrete deck was key cut approximately 15-20 feet back from the joints and the area was milled. FasTrac HPC was applied to the area at depths from 1/2’” to 1” to level the driving surface to the joints. Calcined bauxite was applied to the surface of the HPC for additional traction control and the repaired areas were ready for traffic in 2 hours.
Please send me additional information about CE700 HPC.