FasTrac AquaGrout is a high precision, non-shrink, natural aggregate, cementitious grout designed to be mixed and placed for underwater or tidal zone grouting applications. AquaGrout can be placed at a workable consistency to meet the demanding job requirements of underwater grouting.
Features & Benefits
- Applications requiring grout to be pumped
- Contains high quality, well graded aggregates for high strength and workability
- Sulfate resistant
- Positive expansion for maximum durability and adhesion
- Extended work time for ease of placement
- Free of bleeding and segregation
- Anti-washout formula available upon request
Approx. 3 cubic yards per bulk-bag/super-sack and approximately .45 cubic feet per 50-lb bag.
Packaging and yield
50 lb bag, 0.45 cu. ft.
3,000 lb super sack, 27.0 cu. ft.
Application Temperature Range
40°F to 90°F (Hot weather placement procedures recommended above 90°F; Cold weather placement procedures recommended below 50°F)
Initial Set Time (72°F): 2.5 hours
Final Set Time (72°F): 4.5 hours
Tensile Strength (ASTM C496, 28-day) 550 psi (flowable)