Rapid Setting Concrete
FasTrac 246 Concrete is a one-component, shrinkage compensated, proprietary blend of cements, aggregates, and performance enhancing chemical additives. This rapid setting concrete is mixed with water on site, used for large- scale horizontal concrete repairs, and form and pour vertical applications that require high early-strength gain.
- Very rapid setting; allows structures to be opened to vehicular traffic in 3 hours
- Non-gypsum based with volume stability
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw with outstanding durability
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes cracking from drying shrinkage
Approx. 0.45-cu.ft. /60 lb. bag when mixed with the recommended amount of water.
600 lb. – 3,000 lb bulk bags
12 mos. properly stored
Store and transport in clean, dry conditions.
Application Temperature Range
40° F to 90° F (Hot weather placement procedures recommended above 90°F; Cold weather placement procedures recommended below 50°F)
Where to Use
- Airport runways
- Concrete slab replacement
- Repair of bridges
- Parking decks
- Horizontal concrete surfaces
- Dowel bar retrofit
- Interior or exterior
Project Showcase – See 246 Concrete used in a Slide-In Bridge Construction (SBIC) project, in Columbia, Missouri. Click here!