HP Grout is a hydraulic-cement based, precision, non-shrink, load-bearing grout having an extended working time up to 30 minutes under fluid condition. HP Grout is designed to transfer load effectively and safely, ensuring long service time of the grouted item. It is a non-corrosive, non-metallic, mineral-based precision grout, developed to have a high intial and ultimate flexural and compressive strength. It can be mixed quickly, as needed, on the jobsite. HP Grout offers exceptional workability and is easily placed by pouring or pumping. The product is designed to give non-shrink performance under various conditions for both interior and exterior applications.
Where to use
- Machinery and equipment base plates, windmill turbines, generators, rolling mills, compressors
- Soleplates, bridge seats, precast columns
- Beams, steel column pads, precast beams
- Anchoring guardrails, sign posts, anchor bolts, guide wires, dowels
- May be mixed to plastic, flowable and fluid consistencies for easy application.
- Very high compressive and flexural strengths
- High modulus to ensure proper load transfer
- Non-shrink ensures proper load transfer
- Quickly and easily placed by pouring or pumping
- Resists heat up to 600°F (315°C)
- Resists many chemicals, including oils, petroleum products, solvents and mild caustic alkalis
- May be extended up to 50%
- No added chloride or gypsum
- Outstanding flow characteristics; maintains flow for up to 30 minutes at fluid consistency.
Approx. 0.44 ft. ³/bag at high flow
50 lb bag