For Low Permeability Concrete
Fastrac 220FQ Cement is a one-component, shrinkage compensated, proprietary blend of cementitious materials and performance enhancing chemical additives. This rapid setting cement blend is mixed with aggregate and water on site, used for large-scale horizontal concrete repairs, and form and pour vertical applications that require high early-strength gain.
- Rapid setting – traffic ready in 3 hours
- Gains strength more rapidly in cooler temperatures
- Non-gypsum (less water absorption) based delivers improved volume stability
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw with outstanding durability
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes cracking from drying shrinkage
Approx. 3 yards per bulk-bag/super sack but largely dependent upon aggregate proportion.
bulk bags up to 2000 lbs
12 mos. properly stored
Store and transport in clean, dry conditions.
Application Temperature Range
40° F to 90° F (Hot weather placement procedures recommended above 90° F)
Where to Use
- Airport runways
- Concrete slab replacement
- Repair of bridges
- Parking decks
- Horizontal concrete surfaces
- Interior or exterior
- Dowel Bar Retrofit